Houston’s most intriguing house, after meticulous renovation, is now open as a boutique Bed and Breakfast Inn named the Houston Towers. It is a unique, one of a kind place with a history stretching more than 80 years back. It offers 4 rooms and 3 suites, each having an individual design giving each room its own personality.
The common area takes the entire first floor and includes an entrance hall, a relaxing area by the fireplace, a breakfast zone and a nook with armchairs. The first floor also features a meeting room with a comfortable seating for 8 people around a large conference table. For larger gatherings Houston Towers Inn offers an event room capable of hosting up to 50 people, depending on the arrangements.
All registered guests have access to the Viewing Tower and enjoy a spectacular view of Downtown Houston and the surrounding areas.
The fenced backyard has a swimming pool with a waterfall. There is a wooden deck with umbrellas and outdoor furniture. Guests can also use the barbeque grill located on the deck with prior arrangement with the management.
Houston Towers Inn is perfectly located to give its guests a quick and easy access to Houston most popular places and attractions: Houston Downtown, Houston Medical Center, Houston Museum District, Herman Park offering outdoor theater and public golf course, Reliant Stadium, and the Houston Zoo are all within a few miles from Inn’s location.
Access to the three major Interstate Highways is quick and easy from Inn’s location. So whether you're here on business, visiting the Texas Medical Center, coming to watch a game, or just looking to get away and explore Houston then Houston Towers Inn is the best choice for your stay!
Free Buffet breakfast is included in the price of a room at the standard rate. Houston Towers is an adult only facility.
- All prices are listed in single occupancy, meaning you have to enter the right amount of adults that will be staying in the room in order to get the correct price for your stay.
- We have a strict no pets and no kids policies. No exceptions.
- Check in times are 3pm - 9m.
- Check out is at 11pm noon
- You have the option to request a late check in, which will extend your check in time until midnight (but no later). This is done for a 60$ fee, and MUST be requested ahead of time.